Complete Grow Tent & Darkroom for Indoor Gardening – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Specially designed, fully enclosed Darkroom Pro grow tents are very popular with Minnesota indoor growers. Available in sizes from just 4 sq. ft. to 100 sq. ft., they control both the growing environment and lighting for your indoor gardening. With highly reflective interiors, they maximize the light used by your plants, and keep the bright grow lights from interfering with other activities in your growing area. Convenient access panels let cooling and ventilation ductwork, along with wiring, pass through. We have these grow tents fully assembled at our gardening store in Minneapolis and you can come see how they work. Here are some of the features of these hydroponic growing tents:
- Available in Many Sizes & Configurations – From the 2′ x 2′ x 54" closet-sized Darkroom II Pro grow tent and the 4′ x 4′ x 80" compact grow tent enclosure to the spacious 10′ x 10′ x 80" room sized darkroom, there’s a Darkroom Pro indoor growing tent that’s perfect for any location, from an unused closet to your basement.
- Aluminum Interiors – The washable interior of all of our grow tents is highly reflective, making the most of your grow light’s output, while keeping that harsh light enclosed and unnoticed by family and visitors.
- Easy Open Access Panels – Get instant viewing of the interior of your Darkroom Pro hydroponic grow tent with quick-opening panels that let you see through transparent windows. Open those transparent panels and you have instant access to your plants and equipment.
- Easy Set Up & Storage – Assemble your Darkroom Pro environment in just minutes, without any tools. When a growing season is over, the grow tent collapses just as quickly for storage. It couldn’t be any more convenient.
- Strong Framework – The internal framework for your grow tent can support up to 65 lb. of lighting, ventilation, and other equipment.
- Access Ports – Ductwork, wiring, and other equipment passes through access ports in the darkroom, without compromising the Darkroom Pro.
- Propagation Darkrooms – The Darkroom Pro DP90 propagation environment is specifically designed for this specialized growing phase. Just 36" L x 24"W x 24"H, it includes a waterproof tray to prevent leaks, and is ideal for mounting fluorescent grow lights for early plant growth.
Grow Tent & Darkroom for Precise Control of Indoor Gardening – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Come into our convenient Minneapolis location and see our complete grow tents in actual operation. Our professional, experienced staff will be glad to show you the features of these convenient, affordable growing tents, and can help you create an ideal combination of growing environment, hydroponic systems, and grow light systems that let you get maximum production from a small space. Keep your indoor gardening from taking over your home with one of these growing tent kits, and enjoy your hobby without interfering with other aspects of your life. At Interior Gardens, we’re excited about the possibilities these growing environments represent, and would love to discuss Darkroom Pro growing with you.